A Gold medalist in Psychiatry, Dr. Madhusudan Singh Solanki is Consultant psychiatrist at the “Department of Mental Health and Behavioral Sciences” at Max Smart Superspeciality Hospital Saket, New Delhi.
Dr Madhusudan has worked with various tertiary care centres in past like Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi and BJ Medical College and Civil hospital, Ahmedabad and as founder leader, Consultant and Head, Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences Saket City Hospital New Delhi. He has also worked as a consultant for Asia Australia Mental health project in collaboration with University of Melbourne.
Apart from his excellence in pharmacological treatment of psychiatric disorders, his expertise also lies in eclectic use of cognitive behavioral therapy and various other psychotherapies and he strongly believes in the holistic approach and patient empowerment.
Due to his popularity in staff and patients he has received the “Most loved doctor” award at Max healthcare.
He has several National and International scientific presentations and research work recognised to his name. Currently he is the author and validator for mental health content on National Health Portal-a Ministry of Health initiative.
The young dynamic Dr. Madhusudan also happens to be one of the most popular online independent Music composers in India and is known for his work on mental health awareness and stigma reduction using music and arts.
Dr Madhusudan Singh Solanki
Address Max Smart Superspeciality Hospital Press Enclave Marg, Saket
Dr. K P Rana is a renowned name in the history of experienced Psychiatrists in Delhi. Yes, He is the leading name in modern psychiatric treatments. As far as his qualification concerns, he has successfully obtained the MBBS degree from Madurai Medical College and Post Graduation from IHBAS (Institute of Human behavior and Allied Sciences, Delhi). He believes in listening to the patients with great patience and understands their atmosphere which is affecting their mental health. He has gained clinical exposure while working as the psychotherapist in many mental hospitals, general and industrial Hospitals. He loves to aware people about the mental illness and its cause through writing articles or offering classroom training or lectures. With having 15 years of clinical and teaching experience, no one can beat his knowledge in mental arena related to Psychiatric disorders, substance abuse & neuropsychiatry.
Professional Achievements & Memberships:-
- MNAMS by National Board of Examination, Delhi
- CCST by Royal College of Psychiatrist, UK
- Life member of Delhi Psychiatric Society
- Life Member of Indian Psychiatric Society
- Life Member, IMA West Ghaziabad Branch
- Life Member, IMA East Delhi Branch
Treatments & Psychiatric Services:-
Pharmaco-Therapy (Drugs / Medications) | Electro Convulsive Therapy ( ECT) | De-addiction and Detoxification | Bio-Feedback Therapy | Psycho-Educative Sessions | Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT And BT) | Rational Emotive Therapy (RET) | Relaxation-JPMR | Crises Intervention | Motivation Enhancement Therapy | Supportive Psychotherapy | Family Therapy | Marital and Couple Counseling | Abreaction and Hypnotherapy | Sex Counseling & Therapies
Dr. K P Rana is not untouched with the training contributions in the health industry. He has worked as Assistant Professor (Psychiatry) at Himalayan Institute of medical Sciences (Uttranchal), Senior Resident & Research Officer (Medical) at IHBAS (Delhi), Visiting Consultant Psychiatrist at NTPC General Hospital (Dadri), and Senior Consultant (Psychiatrist) at Yashoda Super Specialty Hospital (Kaushambi). Dr. K P Rana has researched a lot to reach the root causes of mental illness. Medicine is not the only effective tool to cure the people, a balance of diet & living style helps the patients to be mentally strong. He may be contacted for the Biological and psychological treatments pertaining to human mental health. Say no to stress!!
1. Dr. Shwetank Bansal: Better me is successful organization being run by Dr. Shwetank Bansal and assist by Dr. Chhavi Bansal. Dr. shwetank Bansal is the whole sole owner of Better Me clinics in Delhi and performing the duties as psychiatrist, psychotherapist consultant. He has delivered his valuable services with several organizations like fortis escorts heart institute (South Delhi), fortis hospital (Shalimar Bagh), Rockland hospital, BLK Super Speciality Hospital as an active psychiatrist. If we talk about the studies, he has completed his MBBS from University of Delhi, MD in psychiatry from IHBAS, Delhi University. After gaining relevant qualification, he attended the higher training in psychiatry at University of Michigan, USA.
Likewise, Chhavi Basin is equipped with professional qualification like MBBS, MD from Delhi university. She also practiced in reputed hospitals like Rockland Hospital, Anahat Multi speciality Clinic located in Gurgaon. Better me, being an reputed clinic in Delhi/ NCR performing the valuable services and treatments for mental disorder, mental illness, depression, mental health, schizophrenia, anxiety disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, etc and delivering relationship counseling in Delhi/ NCR.
2. Dr. Neelesh Tiwari: Dr. Neelesh Tiwari is an experienced psychiatrist with professional qualification of MBBS, MD in Psychiatry with the six month training in neurology. Doctor neelesh also submitted neuropsychiatric publications and presentations among India and international countries like New Zealand, Australia which are all successful and also rewarded. As far as his work contribution concerned, he has worked with many of the organizations like The institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences Shahadra, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital. Presently, he is working as managing director of World Brain Center & Research Institute.
Dr. Neelesh Tiwari has been serving to reputed families of ex. President, ministers, bureaucrats, business persons. He is also awarded with the Jansanskriti Award for his valuable services. With having own prestigious centre, the hospital is equipped with 24 hrs X-ray, USG, EEG, ECG, laboratory, pharmacy, music etc for patients, rehabilitation, operation theatre, OPD, ICU etc. Dr. neelesh Tiwari is specialized treating the mental ill patients through medicine and therapy.
3. Dr. Shashi Bhushan Kumar: He belonged to Bihar and qualified his post graduation MD (Psychiatry) from AIIMS Delhi. After this, he completed his senior residency from lady hardinge medical college Delhi in 2007. He is always a career oriented person since birth and struggled through difficult times. He has worked with many of the organizations like metro hospital (patelnagar), Indian spinal injuries centre (vasant kunj), sunder lal Jain hospital (Ashok Vihar). With having his own prestigious clinic in Shalimar Bagh and Rohini, he is still serving to the previous organization. He has strong will to treat the people suffering from mental illness, anxiety order, depression, stress. Alcohol addicted, schizophernia, chronic headache, dementia, sleeping problems and much more.
He is a successful consultant neuropsychiatrist & de-addiction specialist in Delhi.
4. Dr. Neatu NarangHe is a senior consultant (psychiatry) in indraprastha Apollo hospitals. Along with this, he is performing consultancy services to Delhi Common Wealth Women’s Association (DCWA). Before this, he has worked with ASHA and delivered training sessions.. If we talk about his memberships and fellowships, prestigious organization are psychiatry Pune university, national board of examinations, Indian psychiatric society, Pune psychiatric association.
He has contributed towards many publications and achievements at national and international level. Being a reputed psychiatrist, he is dealing with the medical issues like sleep disturbances, child abuse, gay & lesbian issues, phobias, psychosomatic treatments etc.
5. Dr. Vimal Kumar: Dr Vimal Kumar is MBBS, MD in psychiatry from BHU, and 3 year residency program in psychiatry from IMS. He has underwent for a fellowship in psychosomatic medicine and performed the duties as registrar of psychiatry at PGI Rohtak Medical Collge. After competing the whole education, he published numerous research and papers relating to Indian living, suicide cases, eating disorder, psychotic related issues.
Is an experienced psychiatric and therapist who is handling individuals, couples and serious cases related to self confidence, depression, anxiety, phobias, obsessive compulsive disorder, sleeping and eating problem, gay and lesbian issues and much more. He is also into counseling to save the marriage relations as well.
Combination of medicine and therapy being offered by him is like magic to recover the patient.
6. Dr. Pankaj Kumar Presently providing consultancy at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Sri Ganga Ram Hospital, Narender Mohan Hospital & heart Centre etc. apart from the these consultancy services, he is also practicing in east Delhi. He is much proficient into mental health issues like depression, phobia, tension, anxiety, headache, anger, sexual problem, de-addiction, and much more.
The Healers Psychiatry Centre is being equipped with complete faculties like OPD, admission, emergency, ambulance, meditation Acupuncture, yoga, speech therapy autism, MR etc. in East Delhi.
He was the joint secretary at Delhi psychiatry society and performed fellowship with Indian psychiatric society, Indian association of private psychiatrist, Indian medical association. He has also released books and presented national and international journals.
7. Dr. Gorav Gupta: He is performing his duties as senior consultant psychiatrist in Delhi. As far his education concern, he is a MBBS, MD in psychiatry and practicing since 20 years. While practicing, he has released many publications so far at national and international level. Presently, he is running his own Centre named Tulsi Psychiatric & Rehabilitation Centre in which patient suffering from de-addiction, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression, stress management, eating disorders, personality disorders etc. he has treated at the Indian and international patients successfully.
Tulsi home being run by him is an NGO where poor patients are treated with advanced treatments and medicinal equipment.
8. Dr Maneesh Gupta He is gold medalist in MD in psychiatry and also availed Degree of diplomate of National Board Psychiatry from Delhi & specialist training in adult psychiatry from,London. He has worked with many organization like RML Hospital and many more, presently he is running his own clinics at two centers in Delhi. Being specialized In child health, he is imparting services related to counseling, consultation, treatment, therapy, diagnosis, etc to the patients suffering from anxiety, fear, phobia, depression, alcohol, memory and sexual, marriage problems. He believes in the tag line of “bring back your smile”.
9. Dr. Amitabh Saha He is expert in treatment the patients with drug addiction, anxiety disorder, depression, psychological problems, addiction, memory issues, headaches, pain, anxiety, OCD, sexual problems, schizophrenia and other counseling & psychotherapy at major and minor level. He is a professional consultant psychiatrist & psychotherapist with the prompt qualification of MD & MBBS from AIIMS.
10. Dr. Deepak Gupta He is MD psychiatry from DCAP King College , London with the specialization in child and adolescent psychiatrist. He was earlier associated with Sri Ganga Ram Hospital and now he founded his own Centre named Csntre for Child and Adolescent Welbeing (CCAW), New Delhi. His clinical services includes therapies, neuron psychological testing, remedial training, early intervention Centre, bio medical treatment, BFT, de-addiction, occupational therapy and more related to mental health issues.
Not only at Indian level, he is delivering at international level with the qualified services. He also published article to make people aware of the mental issues and treatments.