1. GD Goenka School RewariGD Goenka a franchisee has been established since March 2015. The school is in the first year of running. It adapts and customizes to the needs of the location and takes the child forward towards complete readiness of the world. Its activities work towards social grooming, sensitive thinking, concern and responsibility for the environment, sympathy, empathy and value for animate and the inanimate. G D Goenka School’s environment is synonymous with happiness, joy and good times.
2. DPS Rewari School RewariDPS Rewari is a premier educational institute functioning under the aegis of Delhi Public School Society, New Delhi to cater to the needs of students in Rewari. Bhiwadi and adjoining areas. The school believes that education is not only about academic achievements but helping the children to forge strong foundation for their future relationship with society.
3. Mount Litera School RewariMount Litera Zee School is a noble endeavour by Zee Learn that has been in the domain of education since 1994 to bring about a quantum improvement in school education Mount Litera Zee School, Rewari endeavours to prepare leaders of the 21st century. It believes children are not just roll numbers; they are unique individuals, having infinite potential. Keeping the child in focus we filter all our decisions and actions. We ensure single- minded devotion to each child’s growth and development. Real understanding comes from an integrated approach, at MLZS we impart activity based learning to students, wherein they engage themselves and learn as per the saying “Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
4. RPS School RewariR.P.S Public School Rewari has been set up with the motto ‘quality education to all’ by Shri O.P. Yadav – a senior criminal lawyer and social activist-who is also the Founder Director of R.P.S Education Society. The group consists of R.P.S College of Engg. & Management at Balana, R.P.S College of Education, R.P.S College of Polytechnic R.P.S Degree College, RPS . Ser. Sec. School M.Grarh and this newly established venture at Rewari.
5. Cambridge School RewariSchool, Rewari is a co-educational English Medium School established and managed by Manohar Education Society. The school is situated outside the township 3.5km from Ambedkar chowk on Garhi Bolni Road. The school now has classes from Pre-nursery to 10 + 2 i.e upto Senior Secondary, affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) New Delhi. The School has a well planned campus of five acres of land covered with green turfs and a variety of evergreen plants with all the facilities of sports and co-curricular activities. The School has 4270 Sq. Mt. of Built up area and playground of 13886 Sq. Mt.
6. Euro International School, RewariEuro International School, Rewari build in a 5 acre campus. It has a contemporary building. It has all the modern facilities like huge conference hall, state of art Physics, Bio, Chemistry Labs, etc. It has computer lab and large library. It has a large indoor sports room. It has playground for all outdoor game like cricket, football, hockey, skating & basket Ball.
7. Suraj School RewariSuraj School, Rewari is one of the most prestigious schools in India. Founded as a Public School in Rewari district of Haryana, it is a private institution run by the Suraj Education Society. Suraj School is an outcome of a desire to cultivate talent and create opportunities for the children to be on a global platform. Now we have Suraj school at Rewari, Kosli, Pauatdi, Bawal, Bhiwadi, Gurgaon also an Engineering & Management College, Degree college along with a College of Education in Mahendergarh.
8. Gurukulam The School RewariGurukulam The School follows a pattern of 14 years of schooling starting with two years of preparatory (at the age of 4 plus) and then 12 years of Secondary & Sr. Sec. Classes based on 10+2 CBSE pattern of instructions. The first educational step taken by a child is at the tender age in Nursery. Play way methods are used to develop confidence, social skills, verbal ability & motor skills. Formal learning of the 3Rs is gradually introduced at upper level. Attractive and child friendly classrooms provide a gentle start to tiny tots as they enter the school. They are encouraged to participate in a wide range of extracurricular activities. There are no stressful tests but learning is assessed through creative assignments and work sheets. By the time a child reaches the age of ten, growing independence is encouraged in addition to the excellent care. The curriculum and syllabus is designed to foster learning and prepare them to meet the challenges of life. This curriculum encourages curiosity, intellectual stimulation and rational thinking. The core academic subjects include English, Hindi, Maths, Science, Social Science, IT and a Third Language.
9. Aravali International School RewariARAVALI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL is an inclusive and progressive learning community. It is a Co-educational , English – medium , Day Boarding School presently imparting education from Pre – school up to Senior Secondary Level. Built on a sprawling 7.5 + acres of land , barely 2 km on the outskirts of Rewari city in the quieter and salubrious environment of Gokalgarh – country side – the school nurtures an overall atmosphere of making learning a truly joyful journey for children. The school facilitates myriad learning opportunities , resources and infrastructural props for integrated development of a child’s intellectual , moral , spiritual , emotional and physical aspects of personality.
10. Yaduvanshi School RewariYaduvanshi Shiksha Niketan, Rewari is among the top residential schools in India. It was established under the aegis of ‘Rao Chiranji Lal Samriti Jan Seva Trust, Mahendergarh. It is situated on in the north area of the town Rewari . The school campus has a splendid architectural beauty designed by expert architects using special earth – quake resistance device. The school lies in a serene and pollution free environment. The school environment is congenial and conducive to the holistic development of the child. It has an ultra modern infrastructure in a lush green campus in the lap of nature which includes the admin. Wing, A.C. and Air Cooled hostel for boys and girls respectively. We believe that excellence is the only hallmark of competence and achievement.
1. Do All English medium schools in Rewari provide transport facilities?
Majority of the all English medium schools provide school bus facilities at an additional cost.
2. Do Rewari's school offer smart-class facilities?
Yes All modern English medium schools hold smart classes wherein interactive boards are attached to the computers.
3. Do the all English medium schools in Rewari have Good playgrounds?
Yes Almost all of schools have a playground to facilitate outdoor games. But some of the schools also have indoor game halls with facilities like table tennis, chess, etc.